Joo Sheng & Pearl's Wedding

I am very passionate about my wedding photography. It is because customers entrust me with the most important day of their lives. Therefore, I must do my very best! Striving for perfection, I will meet with them prior to their wedding for pre-consultation. I will let them know what to expect and how we can work together to capture wonderful memorable pictures during the event itself. Sometimes the bride will ask if ask me "Will I be photogenic with this headgear!"... I really feel I could consider becoming a wedding planner cum photographer.

For enquiry: +65-97709207 (WhatsApp)


































Comments

  1. Very good information, I am heartily thankful to you that you have shared this essential information with us. Best Wedding Photography Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

* Please indicate your contact number in the message.